Skip to main content

You Belong With Me

Taylor Swift is an amazing artist.  Really!  A year or so ago we watched a docu on her as she prepared for her first ever solo tour and she is amazing on all levels.  For her age she has a great head for not just the creative side of the industry but the business side as well.  She ensures her longevity with her maturity and her music. 
Taylor almost exclusively writes all of her own music and lyrics.  She's been heard saying that most of her songs come from her journals.  That is why the past album that she just released got such press about the songs being about Joe Jonas, etc who she has dated in the past couple of years.  It seems that you can listen to the album and quickly understand which song is about who.  Ha!  Serves Joe Jonas right especially for dumping her via text.  REALLY Joe?  Sheesh.  Anyway.  (I sound like I'm part of Team Taylor don't I?!?  Haha)
Here in the Peninger home we all like Taylor Swift, even the lone man!  He almost has to with three girls living in the house!  :) 

You Belong With Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path