Skip to main content

Fallin' For You

She first hit the music scene with "Bubbly" which I almost did but I figure the song has been overplayed and ya'll would just groan if you heard it!  It's a good song but like any good song the radio stations played that thing until it became a hated song! 
I ended up picking this song not just for the song but I think the video is funny!  I love that she picked a guy that isn't who hardly anyone would pick!  :) 
Colbie Caillat has a great voice, she's a great musician, and she stays under the radar which makes her even more appealing.  My hub and I saw a "Cribs" with her a couple of years back.  She had just made it big with "Bubbly" and was still living with her parents and strumming her guitar.  We loved her carefree, down to earth personality.  Since then Colbie has continued to make music waves on her own and with others.  She does a great duet with Jason Mraz called "Lucky", they sound divine together! 
Happy Monday! 

Fallin' For You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path

Affirmation Day 281