Skip to main content

Rock This Town

It was hard to pick which Brian Setzer song to link to today!  He's so amazing.  I love Brian Setzer because he has kept big band/swing alive!  He's kept it in the "mainstream" and kept it relevant.  Brian Setzer knows how to do big band/swing.  And he does it WELL.  :)  He's been doing it for a lot of years and the only thing that has changed about him is a few more wrinkles.  :)  He's still rockin' and rollin' through the world with his style of music.  I thought this song was a good choice for a Friday.  Happy Friday! 
 
Rock This Town

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path