Skip to main content

Crazy

Oh how I love Patsy Cline.  Her voice just resonates!  I have loved this song for as long as I can remember.  I have this really vivid memory of being at my Grandma's house many, many years ago and a docu about Patsy Cline was on the TV.  Or maybe it was a movie about her life. Either way.  I watched it and fell even more in love with her.  It's just such a shame that a lot of the greats meet a tragic end and they get cut short in their prime. 
Crazy isn't the only song of hers I love, I love them all!  Something about her voice makes me take a deep breath and relax.  There has never been someone like Patsy, she was truly one of a kind.  Now, I feel like going to get a cup of tea and continuing my day with Patsy's music in my background!

Crazy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path

Affirmation Day 281