Skip to main content

There Goes My Life

Kenny Chesney is a country artist I can't help but love. I can't help it!  He's got some great songs, lyrically, and of course that's what draws me.  I love a song that tells a story to relate to people and to make people think.  This song does that.  I remember the first time I heard it I was in awe of how it turned around using the same words and phrasing.  Really really good.
We all make mistakes but I think how we respond to them is what determines their influence on our futures.  This is a song the showcases the choice of response. 
To stretch things a bit - it's kind of like Mondays.  We have a choice in how to respond to them.  :) 
Happy Monday!

There Goes My Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path

Affirmation Day 281