Skip to main content

Burnin' Up

The Jo Bros have been quiet lately.  A little too quiet as I had almost forgotten them.  When they first came on the scene they elicited Beatles-like mania.  Now those fans are older, wiser and probably still just as gaga.  With Kevin getting married and Nick Jonas putting together his own solo career you can't help but wonder if these guys were the thing for a few years and now their thing has passed. 
Out of the three Nick has the greatest potential of making it long term.  He's been on Broadway, writes most of the band's music, and has the most talent out of the three.  Kevin and Joe can't act so if they have aspirations there they should let those dreams go and focus on music which they are good at.  They've done more than the Hanson Brothers did a few years back and have made a much bigger splash so only time will tell if they have sustainability.  But I'll tell you what, look for Nick Jonas to make a name for himself - kind of like how MJ broke from Jackson 5 and made a name for himself.  Although I'm hopeful Nick Jonas doesn't follow any more of MJ's footsteps!  Just sayin'! 

Burnin' Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path