Skip to main content

For Wednesday, April 24: Sweet or Sour?

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.  Jess C. Scott

Is the way you say the names of the people you say you love sweet or sour in your mouth?  Be honest.  When you say their name do they feel safe in your care for them?  Even in disappointment, anger, etc is the way you speak their name sweet or sour?  Does the love you have for others overpower those times when you are disappointed, angry, etc?  If it does their names will be as sweet as honey in your mouth.  If the love is not as strong then their names will leave a pucker in your mouth and they will feel unsafe in your presence.  Think about it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path