Skip to main content

Please Be My Strength

THANK YOU Jessica!  I have never heard of Gungor and she threw this song my way and WOW!  I am loving it!  I am loving his style and his songs.  Gungor is worth checking out!
Gungor's explanation of the song and its inception (see link below - worth listening to!) resonates with any honest believer I know.  Faith isn't always easy, it isn't for the faint of heart, it isn't for cowards.  Faith is for the brave, for those who know God is their only true source of strength.  As this song says, we cannot create nor sustain true strength, that is from God and he alone.  Where do we plant our faith?  In the solid foundation of Jesus Christ.  When life comes at us the only place that we will have safety is within the shelter of Jesus.   

Gungor's DL about the song
Please Be My Strength

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path