Skip to main content

#SelfieSaturday



Because this is how I look when I take a selfie, I thought I would use #SelfieSaturday as a chance to let you in on some tidbits about me and ask about tidbits of you! A twist on selfies!

So today my selfie share is about lighthouses. I am a *secret* fan of lighthouses. I'm not sure I paid much attention to them until a number of years ago when a 'word' was spoken over me/about me that had to do with lighthouses.

I thought about what was said to me about me, I prayed about it, I asked God to confirm it or not. And then I just went on. Throughout the years the lighthouse has popped up in my life time and time again. And it's confirmed to me time and time again - the similarities between the purpose of a lighthouse and myself.

I've done some in-depth research on lighthouses - once for a report, and just for fun (I'm a lover of learning). They are fascinating parts of seafaring history. I was going to include a picture or two of lighthouses BUT I couldn't pick just one or two. I love them all. So here's the link to my Lighthouses Pinterest board, it is lighthouses from all over the world. I would love to do a world tour of lighthouses - bucket list item. *grin*


What's something that is meaningful to you and is perhaps a *secret* from most people?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 281