Skip to main content

August 8, 2015

Happiness Happens Day
How Happiness Happens From the Inside-Out

Songs that help the happy! The World's 10 Happiest Songs 







International Cat Day
How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy


Cats the Musical
I'm fascinated that the musical was based on a T.S. Eliot book of poems!
I have still never managed to see Cats, have you seen it?
Here's some clips and scenes from the musical from over the years.

Garage Sale Day
All about the Garage Sale
21 Things You Should Never Buy at Garage Sales
20+ Garage Sale Finds to Snap Up When You See Them
10 tips for having a killer garage sale
6 Garage Sale Sign Secrets That Can Increase Your Sales 150%

Outside of the box Garage Sale: Kesey's Garage Sale, The Office - Garage Sale (season 7, episode 19)

Odie Day
The Birth and Life of Odie


















Sneak Some Zucchini on to Your Neighbor's Porch
It depends on how you feel about zucchini, if you love it then you consider this a gift to your neighbor.  But if you hate it then perhaps you give it as a diss against your neighbor!
I happen to like zucchini and have come across some delicious recipes. Here's a few that would be great to share with your neighbor, if you don't just leave a whole zucchini on their porch.  :)
Zucchini Tots (these are incredibly delicious - you'll want to make a batch for yourself also!)
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Oatmeal Cinnamon Zucchini Bread
Lemon Zuchini Bread

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path