Skip to main content

August 11, 2015

Presidential Joke Day
10 Jokes Told By Presidents
More Jokes Told By Presidents
Some presidents actually have a keen sense of humor

Son and Daughter Day
As a parent I make sure that each and every day I am letting my daughters know how special they are, how much I love them, etc.  I know a bunch of parents and they all do the same with their children. So, I don't get this day. Shouldn't every day be son and daughter day?!



Play in the Sand Day 
If you are in a landlocked state consider playing with a Zen Garden! If sand makes you squirm a bit, like it does me, then a great fun alternative is Kinetic Sand or Magic Sand.
8 Reasons Why Playing in the Sand Is Good for Kids

Ingersoll Day
Who was "The Great Agnostic"? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path