Skip to main content

How I see

I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else.  C.S. Lewis

Because of Christ in me I have eyes that see what others may not.  I have a heart that feels and beats and breaks in ways other hearts may not.  I have ears that hear what others may not.  I have a mouth that should speak what others may not and shouldn't speak what others do.  (*grin* My mouth is my biggest issue and I'm light years ahead of where I used to be with it!)  I have a mind that processes differently than others may.
Because of Christ in me I can see peace on the horizon, hope for the hurting, mercy for the weak, grace for the needy.
Because of Christ in me I see my world, and yours, differently.
Because of Christ in me I see life through the lens of Love, a kind of Love that the world doesn't understand so I do my best to share that Love with them.
Because of Christ in me I see beyond the natural.
Because of Christ in me I see you how you were created to be.  With all the potential, without all the wounding, and covered in Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 281