Skip to main content

Seasons Change

Because I didn't listen to a lot of girl bands in my day I had to Google 80's Girl Bands this morning and as soon as Expose popped up, with this song, I couldn't believe that I had ever forgotten this song!  This song was a huge hit for this girl band.  And watching the video this morning made me feel old.  :)  Does anyone else find it strange that you haven't heard a song, or even thought about it, in years and yet when you hear it again you still know all the words?!? We have such strange memories. 
So is Expose still together?  Still touring?  Why, yes! Yes they are. Just like the other bands featured this week they are still hitting the stage and entertaining audiences. 
Today's song was popular in my middle school/high school teen "love" days.  I remember listening to this song and connecting with it in regards to whichever boyfriend had just broke my heart.  Oh I'm so ashamed...but apparently not ashamed enough to keep that bit 'o news to myself! Ha! 
Happy Friday!  

Seasons Change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 281

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits