Skip to main content

#WingItWednesday



It's the middle of the week, it's summer, so today seems like a great day to be spontaneous or as this day calls for - to wing it. Do something out of the ordinary. Maybe that means calling in to work to take a mental health day. Maybe it means starting every meal with dessert first (if you have kids they will love this!). Maybe it means you do something you've been considering but have been hesitant to do - could be a zip line over the Royal Gorge or buying a new car or anything that you haven't really planned on until today that is. The idea is to be spontaneous and allow the unknown of winging it bring you joy.

So, what's the crazy wing it thing you will do today? Feel free to share it with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path