Skip to main content

Day 304: Tweezers

Yes, I am grateful for tweezers.  A handy little tool to remove splinters, really small things, unwanted hairs. Okay fine, I'm grateful for them for the unwanted hairs. Dear me, the older one gets the more hairs start appearing in random places and need to be removed. And no, I'm not telling you where because then you'll be looking at me trying to figure it out.  Hopefully I keep on top of it and nobody notices. *wink*  Yeah, that's a bit of vanity speaking. But whatever.  I am grateful for tweezers because they help keep me at a comfortable vanity level. Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits