Skip to main content

Day 251: A/C

Yep, it's only May 4 and already I am grateful for A/C in my car and in my house.  If this is an indicator of the kind of summer we are going to have I am not going to be very happy.  The older I get the more intolerant of heat I get.  And to be clear, I have always been intolerant about heat. Always. So for me to say I'm getting even more intolerant?  Well you can just pray for my family who has to deal with me - ha!  So today I was grateful for A/C - I used it and I was just plain thankful for it. I am never not grateful for that invention!  What's an invention that you are able to use and are grateful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path