Skip to main content

Every Time You Run

My bestie, Emilie, loves Manafest and they are just now starting to hit mainstream radio...FINALLY!  This particular song features the lead singer from Thousand Foot Krutch (TFK) singing the chorus.  I love the sound of Manafest doing their hip-hop/rap sound and then Trevor McNevan comes in and does his thing. 
The show "Intervention" makes me think of this song.  The people on that show make me sad.  Without exception each of them are running hard and fast from something/someone.  From a wound or a hurt.  The cliche, "you can run but you can't hide", is actually true.  No matter how hard, fast, far, etc we try to run we can't outrun the One who created us and is with us at all times.  Try as hard as you want, you won't succeed.  Every time you run there is your Creator, right there with you.  

Every Time You Run

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 281

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits