Skip to main content

My World View

What's your world view?  Because what ever it is compromised of is how you will interact with people, with situations, with cultures.  Oh and lest you think that you have created your own unique-to-only-you world view, think again.  Solomon was right when he said there is nothing new under the sun.  Your view isn't unique to you, someone has been there and thought it before.  So far in my observations, limited as they have been, the only world view that ends up providing anyone's life with true purpose and meaning and no regrets as they lie on their deathbed is the view that God sets forth and created and then outlined in his word.  Why does the world view that God outlines outlast any others?  Because it is one of compassion, justice, unconditional favor, forgiveness, humility, etc.  No other world view is created of all those characteristics.  Other world views may come close but none have all that God set forth.  So, what's your world view? 

My World View

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path