Skip to main content

Cleanse Me

A great way to start a new year, a new month, a new day is to ask the Lord to search you and know you and cleanse you from all that isn't pleasing to him.  How do you know what's pleasing to him?  His word, the Bible, outlines what pleases him!  Warning:  What you read in the Bible may offend you, press on anyway!  The Bible is not for us to be pleased or petted in our flesh, it is meant to offend so that we can rightly align ourselves with God.  I love what this song expounds on.  It expounds on the cries throughout the Bible that ask God sincerely to search and know.  Daily we need the cleansing of God and so daily this should be our cry. 

Cleanse Me (Adoration Quartet - whoever filmed it didn't have the steadiest of hands...beware of motion sickness! Haha!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 281