Skip to main content

For Monday, December 27: Hope Now

Emily Dickinson said, "“Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all.”
Sometimes all we have is hope to cling to.  With hope we can realize that we are not alone, we are held fast by the one who created us.  When we lose hope we lose a vital part of life, we lose what will get us up everyday.  I hope and pray that you have hope and that it has found a resting place in your soul. 

Hope Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 281

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits