I've talked about work ethic before. But today I felt grateful for the work ethic I have. I have a pretty high sense of it thanks to my parents. And honestly it helps me get things done even when I don't feel like getting things done, you know? My work ethic helps keep me on track, both in my job and in my home. It does kind of drive some people crazy but I'm guessing my bosses have always appreciated it. :) I have been grateful for it, I like being a productive member of something and my work ethic helps me with that productivity.
I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.
Comments
Post a Comment