Skip to main content

Day 109: Wine

No, I'm not a  lush because I am grateful for wine.  I'm just smart.  *grin*

But seriously, I am grateful for wine.  I happen to enjoy it and today I savored a new one I recently tried and I love it.  In moderation, wine helps me de-stress a little (take the edge off of being so wound up all the time), it actually helps me sleep really good (yes, even with just one glass!), and (confession) it makes me feel like a grown-up which frankly I rarely feel like one!  HA!  I don't know why exactly I am grateful for wine, I just am.  And to celebrate wine here are a couple of funnies that give me the giggles every single time.

Look closely at the picture if you didn't catch it at first glance.
Tee hee hee



The whole thing is worth listening to for a good laugh but especially listen in at 4:00.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That's my "new" motto...*grin*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path