Skip to main content

#TravelTuesday


Where do you live? How much have you explored the state you live in? Travel your surroundings! I think a lot of us are guilty of living in some amazing places and yet never having actually explored them. Okay, fine - let me just speak for myself here. I am guilty of this for sure. I live in the amazing state of Colorado and there are so many places in this beautiful state - some less than an hour from me - that I've never even visited! So today, for #TravelTuesday, I'm starting to create a bucket list for my state and I want to start traveling Colorful Colorado and getting to know my state more. Do you have a bucket list for your state? 


Here's the start of my list...
Ouray
Royal Gorge
Bishop's Castle
Maroon Bells
Tiny Town
Paint Mines Interpretive Park
Sand Dunes
Mesa Verde (I went there when I was a kid but didn't appreciate it like I know I would as an adult!)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Call it a Day

The literal use of this phrase hails from 1838 when the phrase originally was "call it half a day" to mean leaving work early. (source) The modern use of the phrase is to indicate ending something due to false sense of accomplishment.