Skip to main content

#ThumbsUpThursday


If you are thinking #ThumbsUpThursday is a bit cheesy then you are right! It is and that's the point. Too many of us are too serious and have forgotten to stay light. #ThumbsUpThursday is to let people know they are seen and valued and to put a little fun into the day. 

I'm a fan of clever and witty phrases. I'm also envious of the people who can think them up - I would love to have that talent but I digress. 

So today why not pass out some thumbs up through clever and wit?  I found these really fun compliments and the best part about them? They are free! You just need to download them - I've included the link below the pictures. 

Compliments Print-n-Post
just enter your email address and you will get the PDF immediately

Fun Print-n-Post
just enter your email address and will get the PDF immediately

If you are curious about what other fun - cheesy - great downloads this site has for free you can see them all by clicking here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Call it a Day

The literal use of this phrase hails from 1838 when the phrase originally was "call it half a day" to mean leaving work early. (source) The modern use of the phrase is to indicate ending something due to false sense of accomplishment.