Skip to main content

September 25, 2015

National Comic Book Day
A History of the Comic Book
Career Spotlight: What I Do as a Comic Book Artist
Comic Genres
The only comic books I have ever read or been interested in were Archie and his Friends.
How about you?

One-Hit Wonder Day 
Find your favorite one-hit wonder
The 25 Most Loved One-Hit Wonders Ever


One-Hit Wonders are fun. Fun while they are the hit and fun later on to laugh about.
What's your favorite one-hit wonder, then and now?


Psychotherapy Day
The History of Psychotherapy
How do you celebrate this day?
Understanding psychotherapy and how it works









Hug a Vegetarian Day
Why hug a vegetarian?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path