Skip to main content

September 19, 2015

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Find Yer Inner Pirate
Pirate-to-English Translator
Post Like A Pirate on Social Media


National Butterscotch Pudding Day
It seems to me butterscotch is an acquired taste and my taste buds have definitely acquired it! I love butterscotch, do you?
Make your own butterscotch pudding

Coastal Cleanup Day
In the USA alone this is how much coastline we have to keep clean.
If you live in a landlocked state consider donating to an organization that does coastal clean up.
If you live in California check out Save Our Shores and if you live along the East Coast you can check out Delaware's efforts. I didn't find any other efforts listed for the East Coast but I'm sure each state that has coastline has volunteer opportunities.

Gymnastics Day
The sport of gymnastics
Body Awareness and the Gymnastic Movement
Famous Gymnasts



International Eat an Apple Day
Bite in to an apple or three today. YUM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 281