Skip to main content

For Sunday, August 7: Chariots of Fire Theme Song

"Today" my brother, Paul, participated in his second NYC Triathlon after completing in the past few years the NYC Half Marathon and The NYC Marathon twice!  We think he's crazy BUT we are SOOOOO proud of him!  I want him to do a bike race and he's mentioned a Century so we'll see...
I remember when I was a little girl we watched this movie on that new fangled thing called a VCR...I was amazed! The theme song has stuck with me all these years later, as I'm sure it has with many many many others.  And I, of course, always think of it in the context of running which explains why it's today's song.  Part of a Triathlon is running...I'm hoping you all knew that already - ha!  :) 
So today's song is dedicated to my amazing brother who also happens to be a new Daddy!  We are SO proud of you Paul! 

Chariots of Fire Theme Song

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path