Skip to main content

Day 3: Orion

This morning I spied my familiar, faithful friend Orion.  I can't see him tonight due to cloud cover but I know he's there.  I have a fondness for Orion.  Ever since I was shown where he was in the sky in my elementary days I have been able to spot him in every sky.  I found myself this morning grateful for Orion, for the reminder he serves to me of the vastness of this universe, of how intricate our universe is weaved together, of how Someone greater than I has named each star and also named me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path