Skip to main content

Live It Up

Thank God it's Friday! Great song and beat to jump start your weekend!  And for many of us it's a 3 day weekend - woo hoo!  :) 
Group 1 Crew is awesome.  They have great tunes and great lyrics!  We really really like them here at the Peninger home.  We got to see them in concert Fall 2010 and they are high energy with deep faith. 
This song is fun but some of their other songs, while fun, display their deep faith proving that you can have deep faith AND be fun!  :)  My friends and I say that we have more fun with each other without alcohol or drugs on board, and we do! 
Like the hip hop club style of Group 1 Crew?  Then check some of their other stuff, I'm pretty sure you'll love it!  :)
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Live It Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 281