"The unexamined life is not worth living." Socrates
All for What? Evaluate Your Life Day
Here's some questions to consider as you evaluate your life:
- Am I happy with where I'm at in my life right now?
- What am I passionate about? What am I doing to pursue my passion?
- Who and what things are weighing me down that I need to get rid of? How will I do it?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- When did I feel most alive this year? What was sacred about that moment?
- What self-love actions can I practice on a daily basis?
- What do I want to let go of? (i.e. self-doubt, fear, self-critical thoughts)
- What do I want to dedicate 2016 to? (i.e. artistic pursuits, independence, etc)
- What did I learn about myself in 2015?
- What did 2015 represent to me on my path?
5 Ways to Reflect, Refocus, and Renew Your Life
Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day
According to Forrester Research there are over 1 billion computers in use today. All major operating systems have a "virtual desktop" littered with icons for things we no longer need or use, or could be put away in a better place. If every one of those computers had just 10 extra icons on the desktop, the space they are consuming is the equivalent of 169 acres (69 hectares) of wasted desktop space!
So don't delay - take a few minutes today and clean off your virtual desktop. Like a real desktop, a clean desktop will help keep your mind clear and uncluttered and you will be able to find things much easier. (source)
Organize! Delete unnecessary files! Gain back some memory on your hard drive! Set up a calendar and reminder tasks so you can keep the desktop cleaner from now on.
Get Organized: Clean Up Your Virtual Desktop - great article, it includes links and tips on digital folders, your email inbox, how to think about data in order to organize it, etc.