Skip to main content

In The Big House

GO BLUE!  WE. ARE. WOLVERINES! 
Today kicks off Blue's 2011 football season and I for one am excited!  Hailing from the great state of Michigan my family and I are loyal to U of M and their football team.  And lucky for me this year at work there is quite a "large" contingency of Wolverines, totally outnumbering the (hissssssss) Buckeyes!  :)  Haha, I love having fun with it.  In fact I wore my U of M tshirt to work yesterday and represented. 
So today's song is by a group called Pop Evil.  I have NO idea.  I have never heard of them, something tells me that I wouldn't be too keen on any of their other music.  The only reason I am featuring this song is because it is Michigan!  This year we are playing our first night game in OUR house against Notre Dame.  It promises to be a big match-up.  The Big House seats 120,000 and my friend at work, a fellow Wolverine thank you very much, told me that 150,000 tickets were requested!  That means about 30,000 are possibly sitting in the parking lot watching the game on TV just to be near the action!  And lest you be mistaken...our colors are NOT yellow and blue.  We are maize and blue - get it right.  :) 
Here's to College football - the only kind of football I like watching! 
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

In The Big House

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships