Skip to main content

December 11, 2015

International Mountain Day
Apparently mountains are actually important to our environment, not just pretty to look at or an obstacle to summit!
Mountains: globally important ecosystems
Quick Facts about Mountains
11 Greatest Mountains of the World
This is "my" mountain, I feel really fortunate to live near a beautiful mountain that serves as inspiration for me pretty much every day. I try to take notice of this mountain that sits outside my 'front door' daily. It never fails to make me think of this psalm, "I lift up my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from?"
The answer?  My help comes from the One who made this and all other mountains!  Selah! (pause and think on that)




Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
The Ugly Christmas Sweater has made a comeback!
15 Ugly Christmas Sweaters You’d Never Wear
27 Cheap and Easy Ugly Christmas Sweater DIYs
Throw an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!

And if you really want to go all out you can always invest in the Ugly Christmas Sweater SUIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships