Skip to main content

Day 84: Coffee

How have I NOT verbalized my gratitude for coffee yet?! I am so grateful for coffee. It used to be I just liked the flavor, the taste of it.  I didn't need it for the wake-me-up.  Now, getting older, I think I probably do need it in part for the wake-me-up.  I am grateful for whoever looked at a bean and thought, "Huh, wonder what happens when I crush it and pour water over it and let it sit there."  I am grateful for the ways in which coffee has brought me together with people, sounds weird but its true.  I am so grateful for coffee that I have blogged about it here, here, and I even included the word coffee in the title of one of my other blogs. When I was doing the first 365, songs, I found a hysterical song that talked about coffee. And in my last 365, quotes, I referred to coffee several times within my thoughts about the quote of the day. Clearly I am grateful for coffee.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of Affirmation 365

I've been thinking about it for over a month. Usually, when I'm in it I'm engaged. But this time? I started it indifferent and I've felt indifferent all along. I should have never started. Hindsight is 20/20 they say and they aren't wrong. So when I opened my eyes this morning it was clear. It's time. Time to quit this 365. This is the first 365 that I haven't posted several of the days, the first 365 that I wasn't super excited about, the first 365 that I've quit. I've changed my social media presence and interactions the past year so this is also the first 365 that hardly anyone has been interested in. Is it the topic or my decision to not be as accessible on social media? Or is it some other reason altogether? Well, regardless...I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I can't say if I'll ever do another 365 again. Time will tell and I will know if and when it's time.

Affirmation Day 273

Don’t quit - replace: The key to changing your habits for good Change Any Habit Painlessly How to Change Unhealthy Habits

Affirmation Day 288

Walk Your Own Path, Do It Your Own Way Walking Your Own Damn Path