Yum. (Yep that's what I said, yum) A well-groomed man is, well, yum!
6 Master Tips of the Freakishly Well-Groomed
7 Grooming Mistakes Men Make
Here are some grooming product ideas for your man:
Birchbox for Men
Arbonne for Men
23 Men’s Grooming Products That Actually Work
This isn't a day to read poetry, it's a day to write it!
Here's some helpful tips on how to write poetry:
5 Ways on How to Write a Poem
More In-Depth Instructions on Writing Poems
Writing Poetry for Dummies
Spumoni Ice Cream Terrine
Italian Spumoni Cupcakes
Spumoni Chunk Cookies
Senior Citizen's Day
Value of Senior Citizens
Resources for seniors on money, housing, health, consumer protection, and more.
Elder Care Law
6 Senior Care Consumer Advocacy Groups To Know
Easy and Affordable Home Improvements for Senior Safety
The National Council on Aging. Their vision is a just and caring society in which each of us, as we age, lives with dignity, purpose, and security. Their mission is to improve the lives of millions of older adults, especially those who are struggling.
Activity Ideas to Celebrate This Day:
- Spend time with senior family members or friends by taking them to a favorite restaurant, movie or other place they enjoy.
- Make a video of an interview with a senior family member. You will learn a lot about their life story and have it to share with other family members.
- Volunteer your time at a nursing home or an assisted living facility. Many seniors would love to have someone to have lunch with them, sit and chat or read them a favorite book.
- Cook a delicious meal, deliver it in person and share the special dinner together.
- Prepare several home-cooked meals for a senior in your neighborhood. Package them in freezer containers with directions on how to reheat them.
- If you have a senior in your neighborhood, offer a helping hand by doing yard work, mowing his lawn or washing his car.
- Bake some cookies and bring them to seniors in your community.
- Send a greeting card or an e-card to your favorite senior.
- If your community is hosting a special event or festival for National Senior Citizen Day, take your favorite seniors to the event as your guests, volunteer your time or donate some baked goods. (source)