Skip to main content

Day 35: My "wiring"

Oh, do you not know what I mean by "wiring"?  I mean how my brain processes things like organization, how I am gifted to contribute to a business, how I interact with people, you know, how I'm "wired".  :)  In case you're wondering here's a snapshot of my "wiring" - ISFJ, Beaver, Type A, Introvert, etc, etc. (Depends on what "test" you take.  *grin*)
It's taken me a few years to understand my "wiring" and to work through it's flaws, still working through some, and to understand how to best come alongside of others with how I am wired.  It's also taken me a few years to learn how to allow my strengths to be more visible than my weaknesses within my "wiring". What is our greatest strength can also be our greatest weakness.  It leaves us in a place of precarious footing at times.
But today I was/am grateful for my "wiring" because it has provided me a natural way to serve others, to take the load off of someone's plate so they can be freed to do what they do best, and it has given me a strong work ethic.  There's more my "wiring" has done that is beneficial but that's what I found myself grateful for today.  Oh and the flaws of my "wiring"?  Well actually I am grateful for those as well, they serve to keep me humble and open to transformation.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships