Skip to main content

Marry Me

HOLY SMOKES!!  I love love love this song!  Thanks to my Emmy for introducing me to this song and to Train.  I haven't listened to them before! 
If my hub and I ever renew our vows we are playing this song as one of the ceremony tunes.  What a great declaration of commitment and love.  I love the line, "You'll wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you."  Oh man.  What a great song!  It makes me think of my hub.  He wears out the words, "I love you"!  And I should probably quit dismissing them every time he says them and let him continue to speak it over me as much as he can!  :)  And maybe I should start saying the words a little more and try to wear them out with him!  He also is constantly telling me I'm beautiful and I dismiss those words way too easily.  So thanks Emmy for the song, I'm convicted by it!  I gotta start believing my hub's words to me a little more! :) 
I LOVE THIS SONG!! 

Marry Me (this is so great! It is a surprise marriage proposal!)
Marry Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships