Skip to main content

O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus

What do you think of the love of Jesus?  Do you think is is something that the weak in mind lean on?  Do you think it is something that empowers you?  Do you think it is for pansies or for the strong?  Have you scoffed at his love?  Have you questioned his love?  Have you embraced his love?  Have you allowed his love to lead you through life? 

As I get older and observe more of people and this world I see the love of God doing one of two things.  Dividing or uniting.  There is no in between.  You cannot straddle the fence between the two.  Not making a decision IS making a decision!  As I age I realize that the ONLY thing I can do is share my genuine experience with God and his love and hope that it softens a hard heart or prompts someone to consider it. 

The short story of my experience with God's love is this:  I am weak and his love makes me strong, I do not understand the depth and breadth of God's love but I don't let that stop me from embracing it, and every day I see that without his love guiding me in thought, action, and word I am not worth being around.  :)  Now I bet all of you, even if you may question God's love, are glad I let it lead my life!  It makes me a much nicer person to be around...promise! 

Not sure about God's love?  I'd love to share my experience with you! 

O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus (Selah)
O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus (Joanne Hogg)
O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus (Sovereign Grace Music)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships