Skip to main content

#TheEnd



Every time I start a 365 I wonder if I'll see it through, get tired of it, and if people will start virtually throwing rotten tomatoes at me for clogging up their news feed with my weird 365 experiments.

But here we are. Or at least I am here. 365 hashtags later.

My favorite hashtag topics of the past year were the travel themed ones, the spreading sunshine to others ones, and the thought-provoking ones. I'm curious, were there any hashtag topics you liked? Hated? It's okay if you hated one, or two, or more. A couple of them I struggled with myself.

Did you try to practice or celebrate any of the hashtags? I held a Sunshine Party in February for friends, did a Service Sunday project in November (I also drank some wine in November *wink*), had some tasty sweets and drinks in May, and I went meatless during July Mondays.

As always happens when I pull together a 365, I learned. Even in the seemingly silly topics I still learned useful or interesting information and facts. I stored away a lot of ideas for future gatherings and projects and goals.



Do you have an idea for a future 365 installment? Pass it on to me and I'll consider it. I'd love to hear what you think would make a great focus for a full year of life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships