Skip to main content

Unbreakable

Every year of my life seems to have a song attached to it.  Kinda like my theme song for the year.  If I complied them all they would make up a soundtrack for my life.  Many of those songs will probably show up in the next few days we spend together. 

This song has been a theme song for loosely 2 years or so.  Seems this one extended past a year!  First time I heard it I felt empowered by it.  I let fear take over way too often in my life.  I let people steal my courage way too much.  And in the past I have let people's accusations of me define me.  NO MORE.  This song encourages me, empowers me to say NO MORE.  I am who God says I am not who others say I am according to their baggage and issues that they have tried to project on me.  God says I am unbreakable and so I am. Now I just need to get the courage to live within his definition of me.  What about you?  Who do you let define you?  Your Creator or others?  Your Creator formed you and knows every fiber of your being, knows every crevice of your heart and soul, knows your thoughts before even you do.  He is the one who defines you.  Don't let anyone else have that power. 

Unbreakable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships