Skip to main content

Beth

Of course I had to do a song that is my name!  That's a given!  :)  I first heard of and heard Beth in High School when I was dating a musician.  So it goes without saying that of course he would sing this song to me every so often.  And really when I hear the song I very easily see how this could be my life had I stayed with that person or had my husband continued on with his band. 

I love this song for its music.  Regardless of what I may personally think about Kiss they are great musicians and I appreciate good music just as much as I do good lyrics.  Now.  What do I think about Kiss?  I think they are hysterical.  It's brilliant what they ended up doing.  My husband has seen them first row in their early days and still talks about those concerts to this day because of how brilliant they are in their performance and music. 

We've watched a few episodes of "Family Jewels", a reality show featuring Gene Simmons and his family and after seeing him off a stage and with no makeup and interacting with other people normally I look at Kiss on stage and get the giggles.  He's a brilliant showman.  He's not like that in his real life at all! 

So the song for today is all about me...sort of!  I love both versions I've included.  I think I love the one with make up more than the other but Lanny REALLY liked the other so I've included it as well!

Beth (full on make up)
Beth (no make up)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships