Skip to main content

Day 346: Lost and Found

Today's Gratitude Attitude is the fruit of a prayer I uttered last night.  Go ahead and say that *you* don't believe in the power or reality of prayer but I've had too many times where my prayers have been answered to deny the power of them.  (And btw, not all of my prayers have been answered my way but they have been answered - that's a different topic for a different blog! *wink*) ANYWAY. Back to the real topic of today's Gratitude Attitude.  My hub lost his wallet yesterday and searched my car, where it was last seen, three times.  With a flashlight, moving seats, checking all the nooks and crannies. Then he went back to work and checked all over there.  Then he looked at home.  Nada. It was gone. He felt badly. He started making calls to cancel things so nobody could increase our already depleted finances.  He was really down about the whole thing and I laid in bed next to him and silently asked God to reveal the location of the stupid wallet for the sake of my hub's sanity and countenance.  We woke up this morning and he decided to search my car one last time even though he already had.  GUESS WHAT?!  He found the lost wallet.  GUESS WHERE?! In the Kleenex box in the car! What are the odds?  I had to brake that morning and the wallet, unbeknownst to us, slide off the seat where he had laid it and it fell straight into the Kleenex box. Incredible. I asked him what made him look in the Kleenex box and he said he just decided to "on a whim".  People. I asked God to reveal the location of the wallet and people HE DID. He is the best lost and found EVER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships