"We realized that the important thing was not the film itself but that which the film provoked."
Fernando Solanas
Search This Blog
Day 203: Fragility
I'm grateful for the fragility of life, which would encompass relationships and that is specifically where my thoughts have been centered as of late. I'm grateful for the reminders that my relationships are fragile because that means I need to "handle with care." I'm not always great at handling my fragile relationships with care. Sometimes I think I probably treat them this way:
I forget more often than I remember that my relationships are something to handle with care and if I don't I will break the fragile bond that connects my heart to others. So while I am challenged and frustrated with myself for not respecting the fragility of the people in my life, I am also grateful for the reminder to be more mindful of the practice to "handle with care."
Comments
Post a Comment