Skip to main content

Sea of Faces

I was first introduced to Kutless through the movie, "Passion of the Christ".  I'm not sure how I was because the song isn't on the official soundtrack but perhaps it landed on some soundtrack inspired by the movie.  Or maybe it just landed on the music charts the same time the movie cam out and I associated the two!  :) 
Regardless. 
Kutless is a rock group.  First known for their heavy approach to music they have found their place within the Christian music scene with their worship albums and regular studio albums.  Maybe it's my imagination or maybe I'm just really perceptive but they seem to have mellowed a bit musically as the years have gone by.  Because of their sound I love their worship albums and well their other stuff.  I like that the lead singer can go deep and gritty and then go smooth and mellow.  He's very versatile. 
Sea of Faces is the recognition that even if there was only one person in the world who needed eternal salvation Jesus would have still done what he did.  He didn't do it based on numbers, it's never a numbers game with Jesus.  He didn't do it based on need, he knows everyone has the same need at the core.  He didn't do it to guarantee his favorites would be "safe", Jesus doesn't play favorites.  He cares about each one of us individually and would go to any length, did go to any length, to ensure we could be with him someday. 
As a bonus I have also included my fave worship song from their first worship album.  I just love it! 

Sea of Faces
Finding who we are

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 5, 2015

The Feast of Firstfruits & Easter Go for Broke Day If it scares you this is the day to go for it no matter what. One Day Without Shoes Day Today is to raise global awareness for children’s health and education.  Why shoes? Because shoes help protect from bacteria in the dirt, rusty nails, dirty needles and shoes enable feet to withstand the long distances most children in developing countries need to walk to get to school. Join TOMS One for One There is plenty of criticism out there for TOMS and its short term solutions. Critics don't even buy the "at least they are doing something" statement.  However, you have to start somewhere. And every bit of awareness helps something go from short term to long term.  We all have a part to play. Read a Road Map Day One of the many reasons I would stink at The Amazing Race is because I never did learn how to read a road map well.  I remember doing worksheets and class lessons on maps and I was able to skate by to pa

Affirmation Day 148

People can use anxiety to motivate themselves, study finds 3 Ways to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage How Anxiety Can Be Helpful

Affirmation Day 130

Healthy Relationships Signs Of Healthy Friendships